Click the above logo join the CCA.
There are countless reasons to join the CCA, the: friendships, autocross, high performance driving schools, meet-ups. See all the reasons to join here.
There is one reason that is easy to quantify and that is the BMW Membership Reward Rebate program. You can get $250 to $1500 when you buy or lease a new or CPO BMW. What’s the catch, you have to have been a member for at least 12 months to get a reward. With annual membership in the CCA only costing $48 per year, this is a great deal. So join now.
Membership Reward Rebate Amounts
1 Series – $500
Z4 – $500
3 Series – $500
5 Series – $1,000
6 Series – $1,000
7 Series – $1,500
Sports Activity Vehicles
X3 – $500
X5 – $1,000
X6 – $1,000
Certified Pre-Owned Automobiles
$250 Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
$500 Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles (M Models only)
You may be eligible to receive a reward based on the purchase / lease of a new or Certified Pre-Owned BMW via an authorized US BMW center.
2011 Program Terms and Conditions
• A membership of one year or more immediately preceding the delivery date of the vehicle is required to take advantage of this program. A member in good standing cannot have any lapse in membership during that 12-month period.
• Vehicles must be purchased/leased via an authorized US BMW center. Sales documents and vehicle title must be in the CCA member’s name.
• The BMW CCA Allowance is non-transferable and is offered to CCA members and CCA associate members only.
• If a CCA member co-signs for a vehicle with a non-CCA member, both must reside in the same household and all documents must contain the CCA member’s name and signature. However, only one submission will be honored.
• This program is not available in conjunction with other special purchase programs offered by BMW NA or BMW centers.
• BMW allows one reward per calendar year (1/1 through12/31) per member.
• BMW CCA Member is eligible to receive one reward, per member, per VIN. BMW CCA Member who purchases their off-lease vehicle via the CPO Program is not eligible for payment for same VIN as a CPO vehicle.
• BMW CCA Member must be in possession of the vehicle at time of application and must remain in possession of the vehicle until the application is fully processed or for a minimum of six months, whichever comes first.
BMW CCA Membership Reward Application for US delivery must be completed in its entirety and postmarked within 60 days of US vehicle delivery date.
BMW CCA Membership Reward Application for European
Delivery must be completed in its entirety and postmarked within 60 days of Munich European Delivery pick up date.
Check request must be received via US mail delivery or other delivery method providing receipt of delivery (fax or e-mailed applications are not accepted). All documents received must be legible. BMW CCA is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected applications. BMW NA reserves the right to make program changes without prior notification.
New passenger vehicles (including European Delivery and Performance Center Delivery), including new SAV’s and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.
• Electric Active E Vehicles are not included.
• The X1 is not included.
• Pre-owned vehicles not enrolled in the CPO Program.
• Military & Diplomatic vehicles do not qualify.
• The MINI models are not included.
For all questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see bmwcca.org for updated terms and conditions.